Skip to content

Coronavirus: Minchinhampton Folk Club meetings are CANCELLED until further notice

I doubt if this will come as a big surprise, but we have decided to cancel tonight’s meeting, and also provisionally those over the coming weeks until further notice. Some regulars are already, very wisely, voting with their feet anyway. So please watch our Facebook page and website for further news, and let’s hope the world returns to normal soon.